As you just said, both will work. It depends on what kind of translation method and assistance you want on the process. Or even if the third party that will translate has access to Genio or not.
Reviewing inside Genio Translator application has a lot of features that will be helpful:
- It will enable you to select the desired languages to translate;
- Visually is more clear and straightforward;
- Keeps your job in a "review" state, that you can either discard or commit;
- Has the possibility to enable automatic translation using external tools, like Azure or Google (not always 100% accurate as you might know, but the job is done);
- Has the progress indicator, that will help to know how much work is already done and how far you are to finish.
I would say, that firstly i would use Genio Translator auto-translation features available for the languages desired and then review it (still inside translator). If its for third-parties, the export/import is recommended.
About This Community
|Asked: 10/10/19, 12:01 PM|
|Seen: 86 times|
|Last updated: 10/11/19, 9:35 AM|