Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of the Genio platform.
Share your questions and challenges, and help your partners!

João Ferro
On 12/19/19, 5:58 PM

Hi João,

You can either specify a generic platform or a specific client application, but not both.  

If you want something to generate to all C# servers, use Gencopy\Generic_CS, and it will generate for all C# servers in your application. However, as you said above it will be copied for all clients.

Since you want the .dll to only be avaible for a specific client, you have to specify the client applications: In your case if you need the .dll in all your applications of that client you have to have a specific folder for each application (including Webadmin). Just follow the final output structure, and you can place it wherever you want:

GenCopy_[Cliente]\[MVC_APP]\GenioServer\ws.dll (for your mvc application)

GenCopy_[Cliente]\ADMINCS\GenioServer\ws.dll (for your webadmin application)

I think this last option should be enough to solve your problem.

João Vitorino
On 12/20/19, 10:17 AM

I had already tried that, unless I did something wrong this does not work. This is my folder structure:

And this is what was copied:

• Flag

Your structure is correct, but there was a bug in the generator that prevented the files from being copied. This bug is now fixed from version 285.47 onwards.

João Ferro
on 12/20/19, 12:27 PM

Keep Informed

About the Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Genio knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers. Read Guidelines

Question tools

15 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/19/19, 5:32 PM
Seen: 1631 times
Last updated: 12/26/19, 12:14 PM