Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of the Genio platform.
Share your questions and challenges, and help your partners!

Carlos Nogueira
On 10/3/19, 1:53 PM

Hi,

Possible duplicate question, please check this one:

https://forum.quidgest.net/forum/q-a-2/question/buttons-in-table-list-356#answer-360

EDIT: Ok, in that case you presented, the expected behaviour should be opening the "other form" in "Show mode" also, not allowing the edit. Anyway, blocking that specific button while in "show mode" is not available by Genio options or configurations, just through manual code entries, you have tags like FORM_CODEJS that you can use to do the trick.

Maria Guedes
On 10/3/19, 2:37 PM

Not the same situation sorry for the lack of information. But I have inside a form a "Button to Form" that I do not want to be usable when the form is in show mode.

Can I block the button or hide it if the form is show mode?

• Flag

Ok, in that case you presented, the expected behaviour should be opening the "other form" in "Show mode" also, not allowing the edit. Anyway, blocking that specific button while in "show mode" is not available by Genio options or configurations, just through manual code entries, you have tags like FORM_CODEJS that you can use to do the trick.

Carlos Nogueira
on 10/4/19, 10:36 AM

Please avoid posting additional details to your original question as an answer post. It becomes confusing for other readers. Additional details can be added by editing the original question. Leaving a EDIT <date> line in your edit also helps avoid confusion.

Small one line details can be posted as a comments to a question that doesn't quite answer what you had in mind.

Genio
on 10/4/19, 11:38 AM

Keep Informed

About the Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Genio knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers. Read Guidelines

Question tools

10 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/3/19, 11:17 AM
Seen: 1631 times
Last updated: 10/4/19, 11:43 AM