Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of the Genio platform.
Share your questions and challenges, and help your partners!

Carlos Nogueira
On 10/3/19, 1:44 PM

Hi,

Using Genio configurations as they exist in present, short answer is No: unless manual code is used to bypass the first list, and there's no tag to be used in order to achieve this behaviour.

Reason for that "short list" to exist in the first place is to avoid heavy load on database while loading the form, but in certain cases where it's known that the data magnitude is short, that's something that Genio could evolve to.

EDIT: Backoffice and QWeb solutions have this pattern (by selecting more than one column on the list), the dropdown is replaced by one button where the selection is done. Not yet available on MVC solutions.

• Flag

For me, the problem is more that I always want to use the "See More" pattern so I can pick the option correctly and faster, in certain cases. So being able to access it in one click and forcing the user to go there would be more productive.

Thanks for the answer!

João Nuno Santos
on 10/3/19, 2:07 PM

Keep Informed

About the Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Genio knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers. Read Guidelines

Question tools

10 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/3/19, 11:22 AM
Seen: 1301 times
Last updated: 10/4/19, 11:44 AM