- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our products in 1 of our 12 Business Areas;
- Develop new features and patterns in \Genio platform, that are reusable company-wide;
- Implement new technologies in your department products, IT analysis and programming;
- Work on projects, all over the world, that digitally transform our clients.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
– Experience in:
- Genio (L1 certification minimum required)
- C++, Java or C#;
– Enthusiasm to work with technologies open-source, such as:
- NET MVC,
- Apache Lucene/Solr,
– Good level of English, Portuguese as a plus;
– Autonomy, flexibility and enthusiasm for new challenges;
– Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Computer Engineering or similar (or equivalent work experience).
- Salary according to the level of experience;
- Health insurance;
- Work in a dynamic and diverse team in a company with a global presence;
- Participation in various events;
- Continuous training and certifications (HR, project management and tech);
- Opportunity for career advancement in a company that invests 60% of their budget in R&D.
About This Community
|Asked: 10/17/19, 10:50 AM|
|Seen: 274 times|
|Last updated: 10/17/19, 10:50 AM|